Monday, December 26, 2016

SEE NO EVIL. LISTEN NO EVIL AND TALK NO EVIL

SEE NO EVIL. LISTEN NO EVIL AND TALK NO EVIL
Prof Colonel Dr K Prabhaar Rao (Retd)
Modiji is fast asleep after an hectic day. In the morning he reviewed a meeting of financial experts including some pseudo guys over his recent bomb shell of demonetization. After lunch he had discussions with RBI governor and in the evening with banking personnel. He was tired and went to sleep early.In the sleep MK Gandhi appears in dream. His figure is very hazy..
Modi.. Who are you?
Bapu. I am Mohnadas Karamchand Gandhi.
Modi. Sir, Why dont you say Mahatma gandhi?
Bapu. I was never a Mahatma. I did not ask for it.
Modi. But you are stamped as Mahatma all these years.
Bapu. it is up to you guys.But I am not that particular. I am happy to be called Mohandas.
Modi. Sir, What made you to come over to me?
Bapu. there are many issues
Modi. Like ??????
Bapu. New notes issued
Modi Wjhat is there to talk about them? I am not retracing my steps.
Bapu.I am not asking for that. I have some thing to say
Modi. What is there Bapu?
Bapu.In all earlier notes my photo was printed all these years Some notes of course had Three lion emblem. like Rs 20 notes. The new notes also have my photo same type
Modi. What is wrong in that Bapu?
Bapu.I want to suggest a thing. You guys are saying that you are fighting against black money and will fight to the end.
Modi. Is it not good?.
Bapu. Very good Modi Sahib. Although you issued new notes, these notes are already converted to black money in heaps. I think you know that crores of these new notes are being caught from some persons. How it happened in such short time?Is it not strange?
Modi. I know that. Our fight goes on.
Bapu. In all these corrupt activities I am a witness and I feel much agitated. More over, I am smiling in the photo .
Modi. What can I say?.
Bapu. Kindly print my photo if can not be avoided with eyes blind folded, Ears plugged and mouth closed by plaster. That will be befitting for the Indian situation. At- least I will not have guilty feeling. All these years I suffered greatly.
Modi. I think such picture will look absurd.
Bapu. Oh no..But that is the reality in fact. You are also helpless and I am also helpless OK. Thanks for listening. Enjoy life. Bye.. Tata. Bye
Modi gets up much agitated. He drinks water from a glass kept on table and tries to sleep.
In the distance a song is heard
Zamee chal rahee aasman chalraha hai
Ye kiske ishaare hai jaha chal raha hai... Zami....

3 comments:

Dr K Prabhakar Rao said...

The song quoted in the end is fromold movie Pehli jhalak with Kishore kumar in lead and singer was Hemant kumar and lyrics were by Rajender kishan. The movie date to very early fifties.

Unknown said...

ఒక అజరామరమైన పాటను పరిచయం చేసినందుకు నెనర్లు. మనకోసమే గుసగుసగా చెవిలో సాగే హేమంత్ స్వరం.....
మీ వ్యాఖ్యలోని విషయంతో కూడా పూర్తిగా ఏకీభవిస్తున్నాను.
మన తోటి చదువరులకు వీలుగా ఈ పాట వీడియో లంకె... దీనిలో ఈ పాట యథాతథంగా పూర్తిగా చూడ, వినవచ్చు, మరియు ఆ పాట సమర్పకుడు ప్రకృతిని చిత్రీకరించిన చేసిన ఈ పాట వీడియో కూడా చూడవచ్చు.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UH-JvmtcYU&spfreload=10

.....శ్రీనివాసుడు.


Dr K Prabhakar Rao said...

Thanks Mr srinivas. I saw this movie when In was at school in 1955 at Narayanpet in Mehbub nagar dist.I am happy that you also like old songs.