Sunday, February 6, 2011

CHIRU AR CROSS ROADS

CHIRU AT CROSS ROADS

Dr K Prabhakar Rao
I am the new political star now
And I shall soon sit on the rickety Andhra throne
Good old guys will vanish into air
And people will throw at them many eggs and stones
Look at my style of filmdom
Where I did many stunning roles
Now I shall play a new character
In politics of this state I shall make many holes
People thought I was finished
Now I shall see that the jokers will be sunk deep
I shall rise like a sphinx from ashes
While the critics will soon have to loudly weep
I have been called to Delhi now
Where I should play my cards
The guys would surely speak in nice tone
While I have to act as a diehard

My guys are all waiting for the real show
All are waiting to grab the crumbs
I shall act very smartly
Or else I have to eat tree stubs

In politics I burnt my hands
I have grown very fat now
My cinema career is also in trouble
I have to fool public on screen somehow

I am not sure how long the government would last
I have to some how take some risks
God will help those who act fast
Or else my guys will give me many kicks

Make hay while the sun shines
Or else one is left behind
This is not a like a cinema game
And I have to grab one that I find

Some may laugh at me at my back
Let them dance, weep, laugh or cry
I have to do what I like and not what you like
At various games I have to afterall try

Note.. Chranjeevi ( Chiru) i sthe President of Parjarajyam Party in AP assembly with 17 MsLA

No comments: