Sunday, October 10, 2010

INTO THE PAST WITH PAIN...148

INTO THE PAST WITH PAIN…..148
Dr K Prabhakar Rao

(Gandhi, Nehru and patel are seen sitting in a park in Hyderabad near Gachhi Bowli. Gandhi is appearing in a good mood He is seen whistling a tune. Others are very happy to see him in this state. They are seated on a large bech under a large tree that gives great shade)

Patel. Bapu. You appear to be happy and relaxed. What is the matter?

Gandhi. I think things are quiet every where. The state government is also appearing stable. Central government is also happy and not many problems around. Jagan in hi yatras is busy making news, raising hands imitating his father and projecting himself as cry baby and his associates are shouting at pitch of voice that unless he is made CM of AP Congress would be doomed. What a Joke. They are busy in common wealth games wasting country’s wealth. They are squandering away hard earned money.

Patel. True.Bapu. There was a great scam also in this tamasha. I read in news papers.

Nehru. Bapu. Patel always sees negative things in everything.

Patel. What is there in my telling truth? I just told facts.

Gandhi. There is some truth in what patel says. I also read in papers.

Patel. Bapu. In India guys are experts in enacting scams. Do you now a bridge they constructed at CWG site collapsed immediately after construction.

Gandhi. Yeah. I learnt about it. Army has to re build it. That itself is a great mischief that took place. How can the bridge collapse? Hee…hee.. these guys are planning for a moon trip. ( Beats his forehead)

Patel. Bapu. If we tell these things they would get greatly annoyed. Some one already said the PM faces allegation of presiding over the cabinet of inefficient lot, corrupt and most controversial guys.

Gandhi. What to do? As you sow, so you reap. ( sings and does jig)

India gets a government that they deserve
One finds nuts, clowns in the cabinets all over
India has to suffer like this for many years
And they will never cross over a fly over

Patel. Bapu. You are great..tt..tt/. What a composition telling truth in a poem

Gandhi. Thanks dear. Jawahrlal you appear to be unhappy. You did not say anything.

Nehru. What I can say? Now a days you appreciate patel most of the time.

Gandhi. That is because Patel tells truth.

Nehru. So, it means that I tell lies.

Gandhi. Did I say so? Why are you getting worked up?

Nehru. That is OK.

Gandhi. Look Patel, The local guy Jagan is turning heavens and earth to dethrone Rosaih to grab his seat. Every one is saying that his father made lot of money for him and built palace at Bangalore. I think I was fool.

Patel. Why Bapu. Tell me the name of the guy who called a fool, I shall skin him alive, now itself infront of you,

Gandhi. Ohfo. No Patel. I was only commenting. I never saw my children rising when I was at top of tower. If I wanted I could have groomed my sons to become great leaders .

Patel. True. You were great

Gandhi. If I made Devdas Gandhi as PM of India who would have stopped me?

Nehru. What about me Bapu? I was working as a slave to you.

Gandhi. That is why you became a PM

Patel. To the misfortune of India.

Gandhi. I did not foresee events. Such things happen; I never thought you would die soon.

Patel. Iam happy that I died

Nehru. Bapu. I am being made a villain.eee….eeee….

Gandhi. Please do not cry like a cry baby.

( In the mean time a troop of monkeys arrive and climb trees )

Gandhi. Patel. why suddenly so many monkeys have come here. It looks some one is after them.

Patel. Bapu. There are many monkeys at various places in city. They are being chased away.

Gandhi. I learnt yesterday that a Langoor bit a journalist of a foreign country at common wealth games village at Delhi. What is happening in this country?

Patel. Bapu. There are many monkeys at CWG village. Langoor are the greatest haters of Bonnet monkeys. They can not co exist. So Delhi organizers brought some trained Langoors and are kept at CWG village. These Langoors are after monkeys and chase them away. One of the Langoors has attacked and bit a foreigner. The Langoors also have individual keepers.

Gandhi ( Laughs) haa…haa.. That was nice. All foreigners must be laughing at us.

Patel. Surely.

( A bonnet monkey suddenly jumps down a tree and approaches Gandhi who is not perturbed. Monkey goes to him and speaks in human voice)

Monkey. Good morning sir. I am happy to se you here

Gandhi. That was very nice of you. I am also happy to see you. What can I do for you?

Monkey. Sir. Now days our habitat is being destroyed. We do not find food. So we are in cities. People throw stones at us. How do we live?

Gandhi. I agree. People are selfish now. I shall take up your cause with government. Now please go away. When I call you, you must come.

Monkey. Thanks sir ( It looks at Nehru)

Nehru. Shhh.. shhh, Go .. Go ( Nehru threatens monkey with a small stone)

(The monkey gets annoyed and growls showing its sharp teeth. It acts as if it is going to rush at him. Nehru gets scared. He runs and hides behind Gandhi)

Nehru. Ohfo.. save me. Patel. Save me

( Monkey growls again at Nehru and climbs the tree repeatedly looking at Nehru)

Patel. Look Jawaharlal, You have to take pity on animals. You were PM of India. Wherever you went you used to lift poor kids and photos were printed in news papers. Finally you became cha-cha Nehru. I am very sure you would have hands with Dettol fluid once you were back at your room. Why are you getting cruel with poor monkey?

Nehru. Children do not bite. If monkey bites I have to take four painful injections.

Pate. But you are already dead. Where is the question of taking injections? You do not have a physical body.

Nehru. Ohfo. I forgot about it.

Gandhi. That was nice tamasha.

Nehru. Bapu. Is it Tamasha for you while a monkey attacks me.

Gandhi. The monkey never attacked me and Patel. Why only you? Animals are very clever. They know who its friend is and who is not. You were purely a politician. While we were not. Monkey knows it. Politicians are opportunists and act as per situation. Behind every action of them there will be a motive. Self elevation would be their aim. They see what they will have for every action. Monkeys also know this difference. So they were friendly to us. You also took a stone and threatened it. Better learn to love all beings.

Nehru. Thanks Bapu. OK Bapu. I am having head ache. I want to take some rest. Bye

( Nehru leaves in hurry while Patel ad Gandhi smilingly look at him)

CURATAIN FALLS

No comments: