Tuesday, August 3, 2010

INTO THE PAST WITH PAIN...129..PART II

SCENE..129
PART II


( At Tirumala , the trio and Raya watch a crowd demonstrating in front of TTD office . Crowd is shouting at pitch of voice. They are led by Satyam, Raja, and Narsimha and Yadgiri)

Narsimha. Down with TTD Officers, They have swindled Balajis jewels

Yadgiri. Where are Rayas jewels? Who has played mischief ? Catch them. Put them behind bars, shoe them in public..hooooo

(The trio and Raya slowly make way into the crowd and watch. In the mean time some officers of TTD come out of the office to pacify the crowd)


Officer, Please be quiet. We are making all efforts to find.

Narsimha. What you can do? You have already swindled.

Officer. We have checked the accounts. 40 years ago the jewels were melted and made into gold.

Yadgiri. With whose permission it was done? Is it your pops property?

Officer. I can not answer for what has been done 40 years ago.

Narsimha. Some one also said they were not melted. There is no such record. Then where are they?

Officer. Only Balaji knows.

Yadgiri. Hooo…hooo…hooo. Go back. You swindler or I shall send you to Balaji.

Officer. Come on. Behave yourself.

Narsimha. Who should behave? Is it you or me?

( Gandhi slowly emerges out of crowd along with others, Ray a is also there)

Gandhi.Hey, Officer. Do not try to escape. You were paid fat salaries to look after Baajis assets.Is this has been done in return?

Officer. I have not done any thing.

Gandhi. Some time ago one priest took away Gods jewels and mortgaged for his personal benefits. He was caught by Police. What type of guys are here. Is the gods property in swindlers hands? Shame. Are you not humans. Don’t you have fear of god/

Narsimha. They are shameless. They are prepared to do any thing to swindle. There is no check on them. You swindlers. Shame on you. May god kick you and throw in hell for all time.


( Raya emerges out from the crowd)

Raya. Look guy. What has been done to my jewels?

Officer. Are they your jewels? Are you mad?

Raya. They are mine. I presented to Balaji.

Officer. You appear to be mad guy.

Raya. No I am perfectly fine. You are only mad. You want to know who I am.

Officer. Who are you.? Ypu must be a crank. Mad guy devoid of balance.

( Raya shrieks loudly and suddenly there is a flash and raya is transformed into regal attire along with his kingly sword at his belt and he is seated on his royal horse. All are shocked)

Raya. You swine. Now know who I am. I am the kannada Raya Rama Ramana Moou raya ganda.
I am The emperor of great Vijay nagar. I presented many jewels, gold ornaments to Balaji during my visits. All the records are available as Sasanalu ( Inscriptions). You jokers of first order. Can’t you look after gods jewels? What for you are here. Why you are being paid? Is it for swindling? Is there no control over you guys? Who is your ruler?. I shall sack that guy. What are they doing. Even the Bahmani sultans did not steal them after I left the world. They were safe. Are you worst than those guys? Don’t you have shame to mismanage Gods property? It is disgusting to see you guys.

Officer. Enough of it you imposter. Are you Krishna deva Raya? What you are talking. Are you mad and insane. Raya died long ago. His empire also vanished. Do you think we are fools to believe you. You are a trickster. I shall inform police. They will take care of you.

Raya. ( looking at Gandhi) What is this police?

Gandhi. Police means Rakshaka Bhatas of your time. They are responsible to look after law and order in the state.


Raya. What they will do?

Gandhi. they may take into custody and pout in prison.

Raya. I see. How dare they would be to pout Raya in prison. Ask them to come . I shall show what I am.

Gandhi. Sir . Please go slow. The world has greatly changed. The police has weapons. Pistols, rifles and AK 47 to kill people.

Raya. Is police meant to kill people here.

Patel. Not only here . Every where in world they are there to kill people if required while looking after law and order.

Raya. How sad? We have side tracked from the main issue. Hey officer, Where are my jewels. Show me the accounts and show them.

Officer. I am not obliged to show them.

Raya. Why?

Officer. I am not answerable to every tom Dick and Harry.

Raya Am I no one. How dare. I shall show.( Raya draws his sword fro scabbard)

(The officer greatly scared runs away from the spot followed by his clerks)

( in the mean time a police party arrives in a van with screaming siren. From it get down scores of armed jawans along with a pot bellied Inspector)

Inspector. What is happening? Who are you guys? Who is this guy on Horse? Horses are not allowed on Tirumala.

Raya. I am Krishna Deva Raya of Vijay nagar. We are asking the officers about Balaji jewels.

Inspector. There is police to do that job.

Raya. If so why this happened?

Inspector. Police investigates only after crime takes place.

Raya. Haa..haaa. Very good. Don’t you have any methods to prevent such mischief?.

Inspector. This is none of your business.

Raya. It is very much our business. I gave such costly jewels 500 years ago and you guys can not even take care of it. They were safe during medieval times during wars and even during the rule of Englishmen who are said to have plundered India. They were safe even after my empire vanished. But you guys have plundered in fact. What a shame indeed!

Inspector. Enough of these discussions. You guys disperse from here in five minutes.

Raya. Or else what you will do?

Inspector. First of all you are holding a long sword that is against law. You are creating disturbance and even threatening govt officers. I may have to arrest you.

Raya. That you can never do.

Gandhi. Inspector. Please do not take sides. You know that these guys have swindled Balaji jewels.Why don’t you arrest them.

Inspector. That the government will do. I am here to prevent violence.

Gnadhi. There is no violence here

Inspector. Why this person is holding a big sword

Gandhi. He is the great king Krishna Deva raya of vijaya nagar who presented jewels to Balaji.

Inspector. How it is possible. He was dead long ago. I know history. By the by you look like Gandhi.Are you from a drama company?

Pate. We are real persons. Wake up Inspector. Learn to respect elders.

Inspector. Enough of this. Please disperse. Or else I have to use force.

Raya. We also know how to use force.( He claps)

( Suddenly thousand cavalry armed men appear at the scene all well armed with Swords, lances, Helmets and even sporting ancient portugese rifles. Inspector and police personnel who in few dozens run away looking at the Vijaynagar army)

Officer ( Falls at the feet of Raya) Sir. Plesea spare me. I have three chidren and all of them are young. I have not done ay thing for Balajis jewels. I am only the spokes men. Real men involved are different. We are trying to find out. Plesae spare me. Plesae do not kill me

Raya. It is ok. I shall watch the investigation. If I find out the guys I shall skin them alive. Go away you fool.



(The officer runs away)

Raya. Mr Gandhi. Let us go back.. We shall give them time. If some guys had swindled many years ago, one day they will be in heavens or hell. I shall catch them and skin them. Let us go for present

Gandhi. That is fine. Patel and Jawaharlal. Let us go.
(Raya claps and entire Army of Vijaynagar vanishes. Raya, Gandhi, Patel and Nehru too vanish)
CURTAIN FALLS

No comments: